BRU advertisement??

karln at uunet.uu.net karln at uunet.uu.net
Thu Mar 21 04:03:43 AEST 1991

In article <1991Mar20.033349.9539 at virtech.uucp> scum at virtech.uucp (Steven C. Monroe) writes:
>cgwst at unix.cis.pitt.edu (Gray Watson) writes:
>
>>Howdy:
>>I got a letter in the mail the other day from an unknown friend Jeff.  The
>>note is written on a copied page of the Denver Computer Journal.  The copy
>>shows an advertisement for BRU in the middle of an "article" about the backup
>>utility.

	Some people have all the luck ... not me.

	I have posted a couple of times asking if anyone knows about
	backup utilities. I'll take any thing !!!! Nobody will send me
	anything. Please, PLease, PLEase, PLEAse, PLEASe, PLEASE ...

	would someone send me something ......

	karl nicholas

	karln!karln at uunet.uu.net

	P.S. I am sorry you cannot 'R'eply to this message. I am still trying
	to get C-news straightened out. I've used unix for a blazing three months
	now, and my first open/win project is due next week. After that I'll
	get this stuff working right ....