Can Novell Applications run under VP/ix?

Mike Verstegen mdv at domain.com
Sat Mar 16 07:47:28 AEST 1991

We may be getting an application (large Clipper database) that runs
on a Novell network with a centraizded fileserver but not currently
using print services).

Questions:
  - Can this application run under VP/ix? (VP/ix 1.1.1 & ISC 2.0.2)
  - If so, would it need its own network card, or could it use our
    exiting network card (currently running TCP/IP)?

Any thoughs or actual experience with this combination would be greatly
appreciated.
--
Mike Verstegen          Domain Systems, Inc           Voice +1 407 686-7911
..!uunet!comtst!mdv     5840 Corporate Way #100       Fax   +1 407 478-2542