What's wrong with SCO Unix

Wm E. Davidsen Jr davidsen at sixhub.UUCP
Wed Mar 27 14:03:55 AEST 1991

In article <7069 at spdcc.SPDCC.COM> rbraun at spdcc.COM (Rich Braun) writes:

| >David Van Beveren                           INTERNET: emisle!dvb at ism.isc.com
|                                                                   ^^^^^^^
| Pardon my suspicion, but might I ask:  do you now or are you ever planning
| to submit such information to the higher-ups at Interactive?  Seems to me
| that Interactive would love to have such survey information, all for free.

  Want to read that address again? Try ism.isc.com!emisle!dvb format.
The poster may or may not be working for ISC, but the machine is not in
their domain, it just feeds off their internet machine.

  Note I don't claim anything other than you're reading something into
it which may not be there. Lots of uucp addresses are
node!user at uunet.uu.net because they're well connected, too.
--
bill davidsen - davidsen at sixhub.uucp (uunet!crdgw1!sixhub!davidsen)
    sysop *IX BBS and Public Access UNIX