What's wrong with SCO Unix

David Van Beveren dvb at emisle.uucp
Wed Mar 27 18:09:10 AEST 1991

In article <7069 at spdcc.SPDCC.COM> rbraun at spdcc.COM (Rich Braun) writes:
>dvb at emisle.emisle (David Van Beveren) writes:
>>Please send me descriptions of all SCO bugs you know about. I want to know how
>>bad this product really is.
>>David Van Beveren                           INTERNET: emisle!dvb at ism.isc.com
>                                                                  ^^^^^^^
>								  ^^^^^^^
>Pardon my suspicion, but might I ask:  do you now or are you ever planning
>to submit such information to the higher-ups at Interactive?  Seems to me
>that Interactive would love to have such survey information, all for free.
>
>-rich

Actually, I have received about 20 responses so far. 85% are either positive
or mixed (positives and negatives) in nature. My only connection to isc is for
use as a usenet feed. I will summarize and post when the responses stop coming
in en-masse. Thank you to everyone who has responded so far -- I am starting
to think this SCO is not so bad as one might suspect. Either that or the
supporters are more enthusiastic than the detractors. Kind of like OpenWindows.
( :-) )

--
David Van Beveren                           INTERNET: emisle!dvb at ism.isc.com
EIS ltd. Professional Software Services     UUCP:   ..uunet!emisle!dvb