Writing directly to the screen

John Temples john at jwt.UUCP
Tue Mar 5 09:14:44 AEST 1991

Has anyone been able to successfully handle VT switches when writing
directly to the screen with ISC or ESIX?  I've been able to
successfully map in the video memory and write to it, and I'm getting
the acquire/release signals on VT switches, but when I switch back to
the VT that I first ran the program on, I can't write to the screen
anymore.  Switching *from* my VT works, but switching *back* doesn't.
--
John W. Temples -- john at jwt.UUCP (uunet!jwt!john)