Interactive 2.2 and AT&T Starlan OSI 3.2?

Edward Betancourt ed at swift.UUCP
Thu Mar 7 06:48:40 AEST 1991

Has anyone been able to get Interactive Unix v2.2 working with AT&T's
StarGroup software v3.2? We installed it using the usual sysadm commands
but the system displays the following characteristics:

    A)  Init: command respawing too rapidly - /usr/slan/lib/admdaemon

    or

    B)  Systems panics while attempting to cu to another machine.
        Note that if another system cu's into the above machine, it does
        not panic (?).

If anyone has been successful in doing this I appreciate any tricks or tips
that would be required to get this going correctly.

Thanks for any help,
Ed