Problem with UUCP all of a sudden...

Doug Lucy dlucy at srs.UUCP
Mon Mar 25 08:06:00 AEST 1991

In article <1991Mar20.023140.524 at admiral.uucp>, doug at admiral.uucp (Doug Fields) writes:
> Hi. My incoming uucp logins have all of the sudden died!
> All the logins worked a week or two ago.
> Oh yes... My uucp dialouts still work!

Perhaps you've not turned off the password aging for the uucp/nuucp
account. When it's time for a new password, incoming uucico's unknowingly
get the "Your password has expired, please choose another:"

--
: "It's such a fine line between clever..."             :    Doug Lucy :
: "...and stupid."                                      : S&R Software :