X386 1.1 file permissions/ownership (QUERY)

Bill Poitras bill at polygen.uucp
Tue Mar 5 03:15:35 AEST 1991

I am running Thomas Roell's X386 1.1 under ISC 2.2.1.  What file
permissions and ownerships/groups should the files be under.  Also, I
accidentally deleted /dev/X0S and /dev/X0R.  Where are these files
created from.  They're not in the binary tape or library tape.  I didn't
check the include, man or font tar files, but I wouldn't expect them to
be there.  Please help!  Thanks in advanced.