Reading and changing kernel values under SCO UNIX 3.2

Torsten Beyer tb at Materna.DE
Tue Mar 5 19:32:10 AEST 1991

Hi Netland,

I'm currently trying to install CMUs snmpd under SCO UNIX. I have two questions
connected with this work:

	1) Has anybody done this and is willing to share his/her results
	   with me ?

	2) I have problems reading and modifying kernel variables. Although
	   I can change variables in /unix find, I fail to do this on the
	   running kernel. Anybody outhere who knows how to read and write
	   variables in the running kernel please let me know how to do that

Any help highly appreciated

			Thanx in advance

				-Torsten

--
Torsten Beyer                      e-mail : tb at Materna.DE
Dr. Materna GmbH		   VOX    : +49 231 5599 225