system on the blink

Usenet news administrator news at rushpc
Fri Mar 1 09:00:33 AEST 1991

I've just recently run into a problem and was wondering if anyone may have
any ideas on how to fix it.  I have a 386 system running AT&T SVR3.2.  Just
recently rn quit working from the console.  I get the error message,
can't open /dev/tty.  Also the DELETE key on the console keyboard quit
working as well, no more interrupt capability, and /usr/bin/pg stopped
working, it says it can't open stdout.  All this occurred about the same
time and followed a system boot.  Has anyone else run into this problem.
If so, please email me at ...uunet!rushpc!jjr as rn does not work from the
console.

Thanks in advance
John