BOOTMENU and PFDISK 1.3

Kent Landfield kent at sparky.IMD.Sterling.COM
Tue Mar 12 13:22:46 AEST 1991

In article <1991Mar9.143444.6343 at metro.ucc.su.OZ.AU> dawes at suphys.physics.su.OZ.AU (David Dawes) writes:
>In article <1991Mar9.012510.7387 at world.std.com> gwr at world.std.com (Gordon W. Ross) writes:
>>[ This was sent to comp.sources.misc on 23 Oct 90 but I hear
>>  that it never came out.   How can I get this archived? - gwr ]
>
>I don't know if it ever appeared on comp.sources.misc, but it *is* on
>uunet.uu.net -- in comp.sources.misc/volume15/bootmenu -- and is dated
>16 Dec 1990.

Bootmenu *was* posted to comp.sources.misc as Brandon was clearing the queues
just prior to passing off the responsibilities.  The indexes for the group
are incorrect in not showing bootmenu as being posted. David is correct in
pointing out that bootmenu is archived on uunet as well as other c.s.misc
archives. Below is the posting information that has been added to the group's

v15i084   bootmenu/part01     BOOTMENU and PFDISK 1.3 (part 1/2)
v15i085   bootmenu/part02     BOOTMENU and PFDISK 1.3 (part 2/2)

			-Kent+
--
Kent Landfield                   INTERNET: kent at sparky.IMD.Sterling.COM
Sterling Software, IMD           UUCP:     uunet!sparky!kent