wanted information on QIC-40/QIC-80 tape drives.

David Hoopes david at talgras.UUCP
Sat Mar 9 01:40:11 AEST 1991

Hello net-land,

    I am looking for information on using QIC-40 or QIC-80 tape drives (the
ones that attach to the floppy controller) on SCO Unix, SCO Xenix, and
Interactive Unix.

    I would like to know the pros and cons of using these type of drives.
Which ones you would recomend?  Which ones do you not recomend?

Thanks in advance.