ESIX patches for ftp??

Glenn Geers glenn at suphys.physics.su.OZ.AU
Mon Mar 25 09:36:36 AEST 1991

Hi,
	Would some kind soul in the US make the ESIX patches (how 'bout
ypig.stanford.edu - it's running ESIX) available for anon ftp. It'd be
much quicker than through our local vendor. Uunet.uu.net has the SCO patches
seems like they might be another candidate. We're willing to mirror for Oz
sites.
			Thanks,
				Glenn

Glenn Geers                       | "So when it's over,
                                  |  we're back to people.
Department of Theoretical Physics |  Just to prove that human touch
The University of Sydney          |  can have no equal."
Sydney NSW 2006 Australia         |  - Basia Trzetrzelewska, 'Prime Time TV'

       +61 2 660-2903 (fax)       |

glenn at qed.physics.su.oz.au        | #include <standard_disclaimer.h>