STALLION OFFER

ianp at peg.UUCP ianp at peg.UUCP
Sat Mar 2 05:41:00 AEST 1991

Subject: STALLION OFFER

Dear Friends,

STALLION PRODUCTS - IMPORTANT UPGRADE NOTICE.
THE FOLLOWING OFFER ONLY APPLIES OUTSIDE AUSTRALIA.

If you are a Stallion  product user, it is important you are aware
of the following.

Stallion Technologies (formerly Anvil Design) has decided to phase
out the older style 8 and 16 port Stallion I/O boards.

>From now on Stallion  will no longer produce the Stallion Card,
and product support will only continue until July 1992.

ALL EXISTING STALLION USERS ARE ABLE TO PARTICIPATE IN THE
FOLLOWING UPGRADE OFFER.

1. All Stallion users outside Australia can now upgrade to the
equivalent 8 or 16 port onboard in the new product  AND KEEP THEIR
OLD BOARDS. To qualify you need to make payment before July 31
1991. You also need to quote to us the serial number of your
existing board(s) and the software version you are running. The
new boards will be shipped to you on receipt of payment.

Pricing is as follows.

Onboard 8 $US $880 - save $723 on new prices

Onboard 16 $US $1153 - save $1053 on new prices

Plus shipping and customs charges as applicable.

This is a special offer to encourage all Stallion users to upgrade
to the more advanced, higher performance cards. If you want to
keep your Unix/Xenix system current, the time to upgrade and take
advantage of this special offer is now!

You can order now through us. Email ianp at peg.pegasus.oz.au and we
will advise procedures. We need to know the serial number of the
board you currently have, whether you require an 8 or 16 port
board, and the software version you are currently running. If you
prefer, fax us on 61 66 856962.

PS - wish I could get the same deal here in Australia! At that
price,we  Australians  also have to return our old boards. This
special overseas offer where you get to keep the old boards is to
minimise customs and shipping hassles.

Ian Peter, Pegasus Networks, P.O. Box 424, Byron Bay 2481
Australia