How do you do you find a news feed? (NW suburbs of Chicago)

Jeff Johnson jjohnson at peyote.cactus.org
Fri Mar 1 18:03:07 AEST 1991

I may be moving shortly to the Northwest suburbs of Chicago, IL
(Palatine, Arlington Heights, Schaumburg) and I would like to find a
small news (30-40 groups) and mail feed there in order to keep my
Usenet downtime to a minimum.  (I hate suffering from news withdrawal.)

What is the best way to find a site willing to give me a feed?  I would
even deal with a small fee for access (if required).

Thanks for any and all help.

--
Jeff Johnson		10926 Jollyville #1420, Austin, TX 78759
Computer Consultant	(512) 343-0675		(512) 750-UNIX