WANGTEK 5150 PROBLEM

Grant DeLorean grant at bluemoon.uucp
Wed Mar 13 06:52:32 AEST 1991

larry at nstar.rn.com (Larry Snyder) writes:

>>systems to back up). I get outstanding rates on the backups, too.

>Grant - please define outstanding - I get 6 megabytes per minute -

 I see a little over (6-6.5) megs per minute, which I consider to be
pretty good on this class of machine (ISA 25 Mhz 486, 1542B handling
the WREN 6 and 7 drives and the Wangtek 5150ES). That is much better
than the @1 meg per minute I saw when I had an Archive on a separate
controller (ISA is limiting, don'cha know...).
--
 Grant DeLorean  (grant at bluemoon)    {n8emr|nstar}!bluemoon!grant

"You need only reflect that one of the best ways to get yourself a