SCO's curses

Adrian Wontroba aw1 at stade.UUCP
Sun Mar 24 10:02:28 AEST 1991

In article <1991Mar22.211749.13292 at robobar.co.uk> ronald at robobar.co.uk (Ronald S H Khoo) writes:
>SCO's 3.2.0 Dev Sys terminfo curses seems to go crazy (*) when fed
>8 bit characters -- Does anyone know if it's fixed in the rev 2.0
>Dev sys, and if so, does anyone know how much the upgrade co$ts,
>and more importantly, what the part number is ?

I believe that the dev system upgrade costs approximately 200 pounds. I'm
afraid that I do not know if it will fix your curses problem, nor the part
number.  Phone SCO and ask?
--
Adrian Wontroba, Stade Computers Limited.	phone:	(+44) 21 373 9546
uucp:	...!ukc!stade!aw1		other: aw1%stade.uucp at ukc.ac.uk
snail:	14 Fourlands Avenue, Sutton Coldfield, West Midlands, B72 1YY, UK