New Logitech "Mouseman" fails on ISC 2.2.1

Tim Addington tima at bcs800.UUCP
Thu Mar 21 05:59:35 AEST 1991

We just purchased some Logitech mice to use on ISC 2.2.1.  The are the
new Logitech "Mouseman" product which is supposedly ergonomic and hi-res.
This mouse is sold as either Left-Handed or Right-Handed and is angled
to the left or right depending on which flavor you get.

This is the only Logitech mouse that we can buy from our regular supplier
now.  Apparently, this mouse replaces the standard C-9 mouse which seems
to works fine with ISC X-window product.

This problem has already been reported to ISC and they are checking into
it.

Just thought that I would warn anyone who might be about to buy one of these
critters that it won't work.
--
|  Tim Addington                       |   Opinions expressed here are mine   |
|  Brock Control Systems               |    and in no way reflect those of    |