New Logitech "Mouseman" fails on ISC 2.2.1

Larry Campbell campbell at redsox.bsw.com
Mon Mar 25 13:57:57 AEST 1991

This happened to me, too, and gave me quite a chuckle when I figgered it
out.  Guess what?  The new Logitech "Mouseman" mouse is *not*
Logitech-compatible!  That's right, it emulates a *Microsoft* mouse!  Oh,
you want to use all three buttons?  Well, the thing comes with all these
nifty drivers for Windows, Lotus 1-2-3, etc. etc. but if you're not running
MooShi-DOS, you're stuck with two buttons!

Fortunately, Egghead Software took back the Mouseman and still had a Series
9 in stock.

Looks like Logitech has been taken over by cretins...
--
Larry Campbell             The Boston Software Works, Inc., 120 Fulton Street
campbell at redsox.bsw.com    Boston, Massachusetts 02109 (USA)