Western Digital Ethernet Cards

Grant Munsey grant at gouche.UUCP
Thu Mar 21 05:11:24 AEST 1991

I am about to set up an ethernet/nfs network 'twixt a 386
running ISC2.2 and a NeXT '040 slab. I don't have an ethernet card
yet so I was thinking of getting a Western Digital Ethercard Plus Elite16
Combo card. I see in the ISC2.2 docs that they support WD Ethercard Plus.
Anybody know if the WD Ethercard Plus Elite16 is compatible. Anybody running
with this card using its 10baseT connector. I have a Adaptec 1542b,
Orchid Prodesigner II vga and AST 4 port cards in the 386 right now. Any
known hangups with adding the WD card to this setup?
--
Grant Munsey, Mainticore, Inc. (408) 733-3838
grant at gouche.portal.com  or  {uunet!opusys,decwrl!apple!portal}!gouche!grant