Wangtek 5099

Scott Evernden scotte at applix.com
Fri Mar 15 07:09:03 AEST 1991

In article <10132 at pitt.UUCP> km at cs.pitt.edu () writes:
>Sorry to repost this request, but I have not heard from anyone on
>this subject. I have a Wangtek 5099EN24 60mb drive that I would like
>to attach a scsi controller to. I would appreciate hearing from
>anyone using this drive with a scsi controller, and what controller
>you are using.

Maybe this is the whole point of your question, but- Wangtek -EN drives
require a PC-36 type controller; it's the -ES tape units that you use with
a SCSI adapter.  I don't believe (I'm sure to be corrected) that you can
get there from where you are...

Maybe you are trying to convert the unit somehow??

-scott