Interactive 386/ix on Toshiba T5200?

Jerry H. Chan chan at chansw.UUCP
Fri Mar 8 12:14:28 AEST 1991

In article <188 at swift.UUCP>, ed at swift.UUCP (Edward Betancourt) writes:
> Hi all,
> We are presently considering purchasing a Toshiba T5200 portable and
> are interested in knowing if Interactive's 386/ix will work on this machine.
> Has anyone else done this? If so, any pointers, tips? I am aware that Toshiba
> does market it's own Unix but we have software that will definitely work
> under 386/ix. Not too sure about Toshiba's. Thanks for any help.
>
> Ed

We one T5200 to be used as a portable Unix box. Worked fine -- the config
was a T5200 w/200M hard disk, 8M memory. X Windows also worked fine. The
version of ISC installed was 2.2.

I'd heartily recommend the T5200 with use w/ISC.
-----
--
Jerry Chan 508-853-0747, Fax 508-853-2262  |"My views necessarily reflect the
Chan Smart!Ware Computer Services & Prods  | views of the Company because