X386 1.1a Keyboard Query/Problem

mhoffos at janus.mtroyal.ab.ca mhoffos at janus.mtroyal.ab.ca
Wed Mar 13 11:06:27 AEST 1991

Can someone out there (Thomas Roell?) explain how to differentiate between the
cursor keys (the home, insert, arrows, etc. keys) and the keypad keys under
X386 1.1?  I have an AT 101 key keyboard, and there seems to be no way to
make the keypad keys do 'DEC' terminal things and not screw up the other
cursor keys.

I grabbed the 1.1a update last night and it didn't seem to change anything.
This is important to me as I connect to a VMS machine everyday, and VMS sort of
assumes that you have a DEC terminal.

Mike Hoffos
mhoffos at janus.mtroyal.ab.ca
(Mount Royal College is a community college in Calgary, Alberta)

Disclaimer:     Mount Royal College doesn't speak for me, and I *certainly*
                don't speak for it.