Porting Motif to System V R3.2

Christopher Dow dow at presto.ig.com
Fri Mar 22 10:52:56 AEST 1991

	I'm trying to port Motif 1.0 to Esix (Sys V R3.2 on a 386).  I've
run into a problem in the MrmIL stuff, but (due to Esix braindamage)
cannot determine where.  Can anyone point me to the parts of Mrm that
don't port well?  I ran into a similar problem in porting Motif 1.1 to
SunOS, but decided to wait until I could get a patch (I have a source
of patches for SunOS).  At this point I just have to fix it for Esix.
I'd rather not pay the $300 to Esix, since I've already paid $100 for
Motif.