looking 4 LPR/LPD 4 AT&T SYS V 3.2

moorejm at stat.appstate.edu moorejm at stat.appstate.edu
Fri Mar 22 11:51:51 AEST 1991

Hello net...

   I have an enviroment of 3 Sun 4/110's 4 VAX/VMS boxes and 1 AT&T
6386wgs running AT&T SYS V 3.2.  The SYS V box uses AT&T enhanced TCP/IP
WIN/386.  This tcp implementation lacks lpr/lpd. 8-(  Has any one ported
lpr/lpd to this enviroment??? *PLEASE say yes*  The other machines
have lpr/lpd functionality and my SYS V box is the odd man out.  Any help
in locating a port of lpr/lpd would be greatly appreciated!!!

   Note:  I know that I can just play with lp and have it do an rcp to
another host and then an rsh print of the file on the other host.  I
just want lpr/lpd.

|\    /|  ___    ___  . ___  ___        | |\    /| Appalachian State University