Porting PCNFSD to XENIX

Travis Bissett tbissett at nstar.rn.com
Sat Mar 16 12:23:40 AEST 1991

jca at pnet01.cts.com (John C. Archambeau) writes:

> If someone can and has proven me wrong, please speak up.  I was looking for
> such a product a long time ago.  But to my understand, Xenix does not
> have the necessary kernel support to handle rpc.pcnfsd even with the streams
> and TCP/IP packages added.
>
>      // JCA

Like the old guy said, "Ya can't get there from here." He obviously was
refering to Xenix and NFS ;-) I hadn't hear of the FUSION thing tho' -- I'll
watcht out for it. Thanks.

Travis

--
Travis Bissett                       NSTAR conferencing site 219-289-0287
internet: tbissett at nstar.rn.com              1300 newsgroups - 8 inbound lines