Prodesigner II drivers for SCO X-Sight

Michael Traub traub at rtf.bt.co.uk
Fri Mar 1 02:00:38 AEST 1991

The header pretty much says it all. Does anyone have any drivers
for the Orchid Prodesigner II to give 1024x768 resolution under
X-Sight (SCO's X-Windows). I am presently using the Designer
drivers that come with the distributuion of X-Sight
but only the 800x600 driver works on the Prodesigner II. I am
using a non-interlaced display and have 1Meg of RAM if thats of
any help.

P.S If anyone wants to give me some verbiage about using Roell's
X11R4 instead of X-Sight either:

	1. Mail me the whole lot as we have no UUCP/FTP access.
	(ready to run on SCO Unix Sys V3.2v2.0 with TCP/IP and
	a microsoft mouse)
	2. Don't

Michael Traub
BT Customer Systems, Brighton Systems Centre. traub at rtf.bt.co.uk