Berkley sockets

Dee Vint dcvint at lion.uwaterloo.ca
Thu Mar 14 05:08:47 AEST 1991

Does anybody know of an implementation of Berkely sockets for SCO (or any other)
 System V unix system?  Before I attempt to create my own implementation I would
like to know if somebody has done it or started and found it couldn't be done.

If your wondering why I need it, it is because our current assignment in
my Operating Systems course requires me to right a remote filesystem using RPC's
and they want it implemented using Berkley socekts (I guess it because the
school machine all run Berkley unix).

Any Help would be appreciated.

Thanks in Advance