Lotus 1-2-3

Usenet news administrator news at rushpc
Sat Mar 30 02:59:15 AEST 1991

Recently I posted an article asking how I might copy DOS Lotus 1-2-3 files
from a floppy so that I could use them on my UNIX version of Lotus 1-2-3.
I received e-mail informing me of dos(1) commands available in SVR3.2,
doscp, dosdir, doscat, etc.  I was not aware of these commands and after
trying them, I sucessfully copied more than a dozen spreadsheets from floppy
and was then able to use these spreadsheets with the UNIX Lotus.

Many thanks to you that replied, you saved me many hours of work.

--

John
----