Lotus 1-2-3

Usenet news administrator news at rushpc
Thu Mar 28 02:51:00 AEST 1991

Hi,

I'm running AT&T's SVR3.2.3/386 with developement set on my box.  AT&T gave
me the multi-user edition of Lotus 1-2-3 for UNIX System V.  This Lotus
creates its on data files in the UNIX filesystem but, the book says that
it can also use DOS Lotus files.  My question is, can I somehow read a DOS
floppy directly with this LOTUS or do I need to have VPIX software?  If I
need VPIX, will ISC's VPIX work with the AT&T UNIX?  ISC VPIX is less
expensive, that is why I was considering their's.  The Lotus 1-2-3 book is
not to clear on this subject so I thought I would post my questions here.
Thanks in advance.

--

John
----