ah so, grasshopper

Chip Salzenberg chip at tct.uucp
Fri Mar 22 13:15:44 AEST 1991

According to rcd at ico.isc.com (Dick Dunn):
>jim at tct.uucp (Jim Kunzman) writes:
>> Judging by the traffic here, either ISC UNIX has a lot of problems,
>> poor support and/or documentation, or a huge newbee base. :-)
>
>Perhaps only ISC users are doing anything sophisticated or interesting
>with their systems!  (See, I'll take the cheap shot when it's offered.:-)

"Gee, my VGA/tape/serial port doesn't work!"  Yeah, real sophisticated.

>(tct?  You pinch-hitting for Chip S?  Usually he gets first shot at
>these...)

A scene from the Chip Salzenberg School of Usenet:

   "When can we go home, Master Salzenberg?"
   "When you can start a two-month flame war by posting
    one article, it will be time for you to leave."

--
Chip Salzenberg at Teltronics/TCT     <chip at tct.uucp>, <uunet!pdn!tct!chip>
   "All this is conjecture of course, since I *only* post in the nude.