xntp on Interactive Sys V?

Bill Kennedy bill at wrangler.WLK.COM
Wed Mar 27 03:25:08 AEST 1991

Has anyone built xntp using Interactive 2.x?  I have gotten part way
through it but hit a hard stop for lack of SIGIO, F_SETOWN, F_SETFL,
and FASYNC.

I would appreciate any advice/suggestions/steers.  Xntp appears to be
a bit more even tempered than ntp (which I abandoned because of some
problems in the compiler) but the daemon code appears to be tightly
bound to BSD.
--
Bill Kennedy  usenet      {att,cs.utexas.edu,pyramid!daver}!ssbn.wlk.com!bill
              internet    bill at ssbn.WLK.COM   or attmail!ssbn!bill