Wanted: Compaq SCSI card driver for SCO Unix V/386

Robert Bowdidge bowdidge at beowulf.ucsd.edu
Thu Mar 28 14:12:08 AEST 1991

Our lab is now the proud owner of a Compaq Systempro running SCO Unix System
V/386.  My only problem is that our PC arrived with Compaq's SCSI card
and a Wangtek SCSI tape drive (5525ES).  As far as I can tell, the Compaq
card is not compatible with either the Adaptec or Western Digital SCSI cards
that are supported.

Does anyone have a driver for this card (or for a compatible card?)
Does anyone have sample device drivers for a SCSI interface?
Any pointers or advice would be greatly appreciated!

Thanks in advance,

-- Robert