Colorado Tape driver for SCO UNIX (wanted)

Serge Dmit dmit at jet.lat.su
Thu Mar 28 04:30:32 AEST 1991

I use SCO Open Desktop and I own Colorado Tape Backup System JUMBO KE-10 (60
MB) with tape adaptor. As mentioned in the documentation for Tape, it support
QIC-40 format.But when I install it in Open Desktop as QIC-40 Cartidge Tape,
I doesn't get any result.

Is anybody know from where I can downloaded JUMBO KE-10 driver for SCO Unix?

I'll be very obligated.

			Serge--
 Serge Dmit               |  Latvian Canadian Joint Venture "JET"
 Software Manager         |  25 Bruninieku Str. Riga, 266001 Latvia
 tlx: 161108 JET SU       |  E-mail - dmit at jet.lat.su