RA81 on a 3500?

Jeff Sparkes jeff1 at garfield.MUN.EDU
Wed May 31 01:35:35 AEST 1989

In article <5201 at garfield.MUN.EDU> jeff1 at garfield.MUN.EDU (Jeff Sparkes) writes:
>   Does anybody know if it's possible to hook an RA81 to a 3500
>running Ultrix 2.2?  The disk certainly plugs in, but we can't seem to
>configure the kernel to recognize it.  Anybody done it or know that
>it's impossible?

The answer turns out to be fairly simple.  In the upper left corner is
a group of four connectors.  Connector 0 is used for the internal
RA70, and is not connected.  When we plugged our disk into slot 1, all
was fine.  Thanks for the help!
--
Jeff Sparkes	jeff1 at garfield.mun.edu || uunet!garfield!jeff1