rodent allergy

j_prigot at wrglex j_prigot at wrglex
Tue Aug 28 00:06:40 AEST 1990

In article <13961 at cbmvax.commodore.com>, grr at cbmvax.commodore.com (George Robbins) writes:
> The current DEC direct catalog lists a puck/tablet (VSXXX-AB) as a
> DECsystem 5000 option.  Does anyone know if this also works on a
> DS3100?  If so, does the standard "mouse driver" make it look mouse
> compatible to higher level software, or is this something that is
> handled at the DECWindows or X11R? level or at the application level?

About a year ago we wanted to do this for AutoCAD on a DS3100. We were told by
DEC that although it is supported on the VAXstation 3100, it was not supported
on the DECstation 2100/3100. Things may have changed by this time though.

--
Jonathan M. Prigot	"An ounce of pretention is worth a pound of manure"
W.R. Grace & Co.