Server memory leaks in UWS 2.2 server

Dirk Grunwald grunwald at foobar.colorado.edu
Fri Mar 23 11:41:46 AEST 1990

I'd like to commend DEC (and in particular, Chris Kent) for their
action regarding these memory. Chris has spent considerable time on
tracing memory leaks in xtex, many of with (embarrasingly) occur in my
code, not the server (that, plus I was using loads-o-backing store and
beating the hell out of DPS contexts). As it stands now, I get display
postscript in xtex to use a fairly small amount of memory.

I used to use a Sun-3/60, and never had such responsive service from
Sun. Go team.

Dirk ``this was an unpaid testimonial'' Grunwald

	     Univ. of Colorado at Boulder	(grunwald at foobar.colorado.edu)
						(grunwald at boulder.colorado.edu)