Ultrix 4.1!

Roland Schemers III schemers at vela.acs.oakland.edu
Thu Nov 8 08:58:20 AEST 1990

Hello! We just received Ultrix 4.1 for RISC today. Has anyone else received
it? My main question is how (or should) I upgrade 4.0 systems to 4.1?
Do I just install the 4.1 mandatory upgrade? Or do I have to start from scratch?
4.1 came with Support Volume 1 & 2, unsupported Volume 1, and a mandatory
upgrade tape, so it looks like I need it all.  I have skimmed through the
release notes and don't see anything on upgrading from 4.0

Roland

--
Roland J. Schemers III                              Systems Programmer
schemers at vela.acs.oakland.edu (Ultrix)              Oakland University