ULTRIX 4.0 Buggy?

Marcus J. Ranum mjr at hussar.dco.dec.com
Thu Nov 15 07:33:09 AEST 1990

In article <9249 at cg-atla.UUCP> lucas at cg-atla.UUCP (Dick Lucas) writes:

>Less than a hour after I announced to my user community that I would be
>installing ULTRIX 4.0 this weekend, a neighboring sysadmin told me he had
>already done so and found it really buggy - so bad he had to reboot every
>two days just to keep it up.

	Did he install the mandatory upgrade also ?

	I don't know if you'll believe someone from DEC :), but I've
been running 4.0 without any trouble since it came out, and it works just
fine.

mjr.
--
"When choosing between two evils, give preference to the council of your
tummy over that of your testes. The history of mankind is full of disasters