ANy joy with 3rd party SCSI disks on DS3100?

George Michaelson ggm at brolga.cc.uq.oz.au
Tue Sep 25 18:36:54 AEST 1990

I've just tried plugging a Fujitsu 2263SA 600Mb drive into my DS3100.

After downgrading the thing to SCSI I it passed test -c ok.

when I booted vmunix it hung the kernel probing the rz devices.

It also had to be SCSI device 0 to not hog the bus, irrespective of
internal jumper settings.

-Has anybody got any comments on getting this or other 3rd party drives
to work on a DS3100? It is known to work on the MIPS M120.

	-George

--
	G.Michaelson
Internet: G.Michaelson at cc.uq.oz.au                     Phone: +61 7 377 4079