Ultrix 4.2

Anne Louise Gockel alg at CS.Cornell.EDU
Wed Jun 26 05:09:54 AEST 1991

Will MIT X11R4 servers built under Ultrix 4.1 continue to work under Ultrix
4.2?  Can the MIT X11R4 libraries, client programs and window managers
(everything but the server) still be built under Ultrix 4.2?

We use the X11R4 distribution in order to maintain virtually identical
environments for users and programmers among a number of different
workstations.  I have no desire to enter religious wars over the quality of
any given server or distribution.

Thanks in advance for any information.
					-Anne Louise Gockel
					Cornell Computer Science