Ultrix 4.2

Philip Yzarn de Louraille yzarn at lhdsy1.chevron.com
Mon Jun 24 03:58:54 AEST 1991

In article <1991Jun20.234113.12858 at cunixf.cc.columbia.edu> reha at cunixf.cc.columbia.edu (Reha Elci) writes:
>FLAME ON!!

...deleted text...
>working multi-head support. With the extensions they have out in field test
>which are very close to production, the servers are so far ahead of
>anything else that its ridiculous to insist on the public domain stuff.
...deleted text...
>What is wrong with you people??
>
>FLAME OFF......

Don't make me laugh. Also, are you testing these "servers that are
so far ahead of anything else"? How do you know that they are really
"very close to production"?
Just because you started the FLAMES. It is not good to be an evangelist
for a product still in field (beta, some users would say alpha) test,
you could get your wings burnt.
  Philip Yzarn de Louraille                 Internet: yzarn at chevron.com
  Research Support Division                 Unix & Open Systems
  Chevron Information & Technology Co.      Tel: (213) 694-9232
  P.O. Box 446, La Habra, CA 90633-0446     Fax: (213) 694-7709