Ultrix 4.2

archerb at kuhub.cc.ukans.edu archerb at kuhub.cc.ukans.edu
Fri Jun 14 05:05:45 AEST 1991

    I was so disappointed that Xtm and Xtm2d aren't X11R4 in 4.2 I forgot
to mention that I do find 4.2 to be a nice improvement.  And I too
found the installation from CD ROM to be less of a hassle.

    One last thing on X11R4 and 4.2 - I was assuming that Motif 1.1 would
provide a X11R4 session manager on the PX/PXG displays.  If it will I *might*
have a shot at getting my boss to go for it.  But I'd like to be sure before
making my pitch...I do not have the time to try and build the MIT code...
:-(

Barry
archerb at gawain.umkc.edu
archerb at kuhub.cc.ukans.edu