tcsh and Ultrix 4.2

Thomas J. Baker tjb at kepler.unh.edu
Fri Jun 7 05:25:55 AEST 1991

I just got Ultrix 4.2 installed on my DECstation 3100 and now I can't
use tcsh as my login shell from X.  I works great from telnet or a lat
but it just puts me back at the Xprompter when I try to log in.  Has
anyone else experienced this?  I can't stand csh anymore!!!

Please reply via mail because I don't read this group regularly.

Thanks for any help.

tjb

| Thomas Baker                                                       |
| Computing & Information Services    INTERNET: Thomas_Baker at unh.edu |
| University of New Hampshire         NeXTmail: tjb at IceCube.unh.edu  |
| M113 Kingsbury Hall                    Voice: (603) 862-4490       |
| Durham, NH 03824                                                   |