ARGH!!! 4.2 (RISC) update problem

Roland Schemers III schemers at vela.acs.oakland.edu
Tue Jun 11 23:10:57 AEST 1991

In article <22323 at cbmvax.commodore.com> grr at cbmvax.commodore.com (George Robbins) writes:

>Is it still broken with the above taken into consideration?

I should have been more specific. Its not really broken, but works as described.
I just wanted to warn people who spend hours trying to figuring it out before
reading it in some sections of the release notes (like I did!). It worked
fine for me at first, but after I turned on hesiod it stopped working! After
digging through the release notes I found the section on NFS and the number
of groups.

Roland

--
Roland J. Schemers III                              Systems/Network Manager
schemers at vela.acs.oakland.edu (Ultrix)              Oakland University