ULTRIX V4.2 Distributions -- Okay

Joe Rogers rogers at decatl.alf.dec.com
Tue Jun 18 02:02:10 AEST 1991

--

	The latest information that the Atlanta CSC has on the ULTRIX/UWS
	V4.2 MUP distribution tapes point to 2 bad TK50 lot numbers. They are
	MBO 115, a blank MUP tape and MBO 118, a MUP tape labeled RISC MUP
	that actually contains VAX MUP bits. The CSC has no reports of this
	problem on 9 track tape distributions.

	We do not have a lot number of the CD-ROM distribution that did not
	contain bootblocks.

	If you experience this problem with MUP tapes of different lot numbers,
	please call your local support group (1-800-332-8000 for the Atlanta
	CSC in the US). Mail sent directly to me will not be ack'ed, but the
	information will get to the right folks.

	This issue does appear to be very limited in scope.

	Thanks

/*  Joe Rogers, rogers at decatl.alf.dec.com  | From there to here,
 *  Digital Equipment Corporation          | From here to there,
 */ Alpharetta, GA. USA		 	   | Funny things are everywhere.
#include </std/disclaimer.h>               | Dr. Seuss