DMC's

utzoo!decvax!ucbvax!unix-wizards utzoo!decvax!ucbvax!unix-wizards
Tue Aug 18 01:07:26 AEST 1981

>From obrien at RAND-UNIX Mon Aug 17 22:54:50 1981
	We tried very, very hard to get a DMC link running between our VAX
and our PDP-11/34, and we failed completely.  We believe DMR's may be better,
but DEC has so discouraged us with their inept installation of DMR's that
we're running a tty line and may continue to do so for some time.

	Mike O'Dell at LBL has been having some success with DA-11's,
we hear.