Illinois IMP Interface, Mk II

utzoo!decvax!ucbvax!unix-wizards utzoo!decvax!ucbvax!unix-wizards
Tue Aug 18 01:13:53 AEST 1981

>From mike at brl Mon Aug 17 22:47:28 1981
HELP!!!
	Can somebody please tell me about the 18-bit option for this
interface?  I was just given one which generally seems to work, but the
18 bit stuff is something our driver does not expect.  Of course, we have
no manuals for the newer interface.

	If you have an 18 bit ill.c driver, could you please mail it to me,
along with the appropriate header file (ill.h)?  Or, if you happen to know,
could you tell me which bits in which word control this feature?

			Thanks tons!
			  -Mike