11/45 MFPI in User hardware mod

utzoo!decvax!ucbvax!unix-wizards utzoo!decvax!ucbvax!unix-wizards
Thu Aug 20 01:11:52 AEST 1981

>From JNC at MIT-XX Thu Aug 20 01:04:10 1981
	I am looking for someone who knows how to do this. I think I
have figured out what to do, but I want to check and make sure. It
looks to me (on print SSRB, lower right corner) like what you do is
remove the input on E22-6 (SSRB ENABL IF NOT U/U) and tie that input
to +3. Can anybody confirm this? For what it's worth, it looks like
that circuit only disables MFPI, not MTPI (they AND in IRCA IR07).
				Noel
-------