EUNUCH for large machines

utzoo!decvax!ucbvax!KLH at SRI-KL utzoo!decvax!ucbvax!KLH at SRI-KL
Fri Aug 7 19:26:35 AEST 1981

From: KLH at SRI-KL
Anyone who thinks "Unix is a good system for large machines"
has gone off the deep end, even for a Unix chauvinist.

Aside: I think it's long past time that some university
developed a PUBLIC DOMAIN OS/compiler that would do the
same things.  I can't believe, in spite of the ridiculous
licensing fees, that Western Electric is investing one percent
as much time as the "public" is into making UNIX a usable and
livable system.  A little direction to this mass movement could
have fixed the problem long ago...
-------